It’s 10:47pm here, so there are about 6.25 hours left to go in this read-a-thon. I seriously doubt I’ll make it all the way to 5am my time (PST,) but I’m going to try to get at least 2-3 more hours in.
- Minutes read since last update: 160 minutes
- Pages read since last update: 313 pages
- Books in progress: Embers (70 pages read since last update)
- Books finished during this update: 2 – Quesadillas (95 pages since last update) & The Encyclopedia of Early Earth (148 pages read)
- Total minutes spent reading during Read-a-thon: 428 minutes (7 hours 8 minutes)
- Total pages read during Read-a-thon: 638 pages
- Total books finished during Read-a-thon: 3
I would ideally like to have more minutes and pages under my belt, but considering I normally read about 50 pages a day and finish one moderately-sized book per week, I’m very pleased with my progress! I’m going to try to finish Embers and possibly read a couple of short stories before I lose consciousness. I imagine this will be my last update of the night. I’ll post a wrap-up in the morning. (I strongly suspect there will be an official end-of-read-a-thon meme to fill out.)
Hang in there, sleepy readers!